Profile Vincent Grobben, founder TestAssist
I am a driven test professional with extensive experience in IT. I have gained my experience during the creation and support of new testing processes for large international players. I have high communication skills and love challenges in my work. I know how to combine my strong analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking with a pragmatic approach. Finally, I would like to emphasize my commercial and organizational skills which I have developed as director of TestAssist and a medium sized company.
My ambition is to work in a challenging position as Test Manager (via TestAssist) in the IT service industry where aspects such as structuring processes and the implementation thereof would be central. I am looking for a position where I can form the link between management or IT and the technical departments hereunder. This with independent tasks assigned however being part of an interdisciplinary team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile / Scrum
- Functional / Non-functional testing
- Infrastructure testing
- Test automation
- Project management
- Migration projects
- Builds professional and positive relationship with different stakeholders
- Actively maintain awareness and understanding of current developments and best practice in testing.
- Deals efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Able to adapt to different company guidelines, standards and regulations.
- Ability to work with globally dispersed multi-cultural teams
- Managing test teams.
- Strong influencing and Communication skills.
- Flexible attitude and positive approach.
- Ability to lead offshore testing teams.
- Experience of client facing roles.
- Constantly maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn applications with minimal documentation
- Can translate business processes into clear and comprehensive test scenarios.
- Training and educating (new) test team members.